Developing the plan involves you at every step.
- You: An in-depth discussion about your life, such as family needs, business, your future and financial details. This gives us an opportunity to determine the best approach to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Insight: Good planning takes information. We use a unique suite of data collection tools, like our comprehensive investment questionnaire, to help paint an accurate picture of your current situation.
- Prepare: Next, we integrate our resources with a team of experts for consultation, as well as any of your personal advisors for any additional analysis.
- Share: We present the plan to you, with our recommendations as well as an explanation of projections and how to best get you from here to there. This includes:
- SymphonyTM Strategic Investment Plan
- iProfileTM managed asset program
- Your complete financial plan detailing projections and insurance recommendations
- Implement: Once you’ve agreed to the approach, we will take care of all the paperwork and details required to implement your plan.
- Review: We will keep a close eye on your plan, monitoring it regularly, and as your situation changes, we’ll be there with the advice you need to stay the course.
Before you meet with us, read these tips to help you prepare for your appointment.